FW: New Comment for Issue: no results returned [SsisBatchGeocoder: 410]

Sep 7, 2011 at 7:33 PM

Thanks, I have sent an email to Bing Maps, I have not heard back from them. So as far as you know the web service is up and running normally and I should be able to extract data using the SsisBatchDecoder?

Thanks

John

Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 10:49 AM
To: Grindel, John
Subject: New Comment for Issue: no results returned [SsisBatchGeocoder: 410]

User mcb2003 has commented on Issue: no results returned.

"I am not connected with Bing, so I don't have any way to check on your account. I would suggest checking your account's status at the Bing Maps account portal at https://www.bingmapsportal.com. There is also contact information there that could be helpful."

View the full issue online.

You are receiving this email because you are tracking this work item on SsisBatchGeocoder. You can unsubscribe at CodePlex.com. This is an unmonitored account.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.
Coordinator
Sep 7, 2011 at 8:38 PM

John,

No, the service doesn’t seem to be working for me either. That is a long time for it to be down. I am up to my ears in development issues right at the moment but when things quiet down a little I will check to see if there have been any announced service changes that would affect the geocoder.

Megan

Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:33 AM
To: Megan Brooks
Subject: FW: New Comment for Issue: no results returned [SsisBatchGeocoder: 410] [SsisBatchGeocoder:271808]

Thanks, I have sent an email to Bing Maps, I have not heard back from them. So as far as you know the web service is up and running normally and I should be able to extract data using the SsisBatchDecoder?

Thanks

John

Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 10:49 AM
To: Grindel, John
Subject: New Comment for Issue: no results returned [SsisBatchGeocoder: 410]

User mcb2003 has commented on Issue: no results returned.

"I am not connected with Bing, so I don't have any way to check on your account. I would suggest checking your account's status at the Bing Maps account portal at https://www.bingmapsportal.com. There is also contact information there that could be helpful."

View the full issue online.

You are receiving this email because you are tracking this work item on SsisBatchGeocoder. You can unsubscribe at CodePlex.com. This is an unmonitored account.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email message and any attachments are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain proprietary, confidential, trade secret or privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be a violation of law. If you are not the intended recipient or a person responsible for delivering this message to an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

Sep 8, 2011 at 3:17 PM

Thanks for the update.  My automated system was successfull twice last night, and at 7 AM this morning, but seems to be down again now.  I still have not heard back from Bing I will send them another email today to see if I get any info.  If I do I will forward it on to you.

Thanks John

Sep 8, 2011 at 7:20 PM

Here is what I got from Bing Maps Enterprise Support, looks like another day before they are all caught up.

thanks John

email info:

Hi John,

503 errors are caused by 10 or more pending jobs associated to a key. The jobs seem stuck because currently the processing queue is under heavy load. Our Operations team is actively investigating the issue, they have found that there have been some jobs which have been clogging up the queue and have removed them. At this time the queue is moving and processing jobs but there is a back log of jobs from many customers. Please wait for your jobs to complete, it may take several or more hours, but submitting new jobs will only increase processing time.

Thanks,

Brian Law

Technical Support Engineer

Bing Maps Enterprise Support

Microsoft Corporation